Monday, January 20, 2020

Make You An Amazing Resume











About:

I have a lot of experience writing and editing resumes. I can turnaround new resumes or edit existing ones quickly. I'll design or refine resumes to attract recruiters.



Message me for a custom order. I can include cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, or other related resume things. I'd love to help you get your next dream job! 

Reviews


:

Classic - get what you pay for... Resume editing abilities overstated, name was misspelled and not enough time dedicated to the project.

:

Needed a resume after 20 yeas working for myself. Thought the end product would be more polished - have been out of the job market may have had incorrect expectations. Service was as promised - I was delayed if getting info to provider - she was patient and understanding about the delay.

:

Awesome work as always. Thank you!!!

:

Great communication and delivered in a timely manner. Well done!

:

Faster than expected!




No comments:

Post a Comment