Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Refine And Edit Your Resume And Cover Letters











About:

Why should we work together:

  • I am an experienced resume writer and have helped dozens of clients get interviews.
  • After years of tutoring, I am time-efficient and effective when completing re-writes.
  • I give friendly, constructive feedback in reviews and will be a positive and supportive part of your job search or application process!


What I will need from you:

  • A list of your previous job-related duties, skills, relevant academic experience, and/or marketplace qualifications.
  • For cover letters: a brief description of why you are seeking employment or enrollment in your field of choice.


What sets me apart:

I love writing resumes and cover letters because it allows me to support my clients through these tough transitions and get the leg up they need to succeed in their dream-field. I will be the optimistic and experienced writer you need on your team.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment