Saturday, January 18, 2020

Redesign And Improve Your Resume











About:

 Resume

 Cover Letter

 Linkedin Profile Review



Let's move your career search to the next level! I have successfully interviewed and received offers from companies like GE, Northrop Grumman, and Deloitte. I will help you revamp your resume, cover letter, and Linkedin profile. 

Each package will provide incremental support during your search. I look forward to virtually meet you and work together to secure your dream job.  

Reviews


:

Very nice work

:

I reached out to Edward to develop a business focused resume. I am very pleased with the outcome. He was communicative, detailed, and offered compelling revisions. I feel much more confident about pursuing opportunities with my new, revised resume. Highly recommend.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment