Saturday, January 18, 2020

Guide Your Job Change To A New Career Direction











About:

1) BASIC gig: Chart your course for a career change!  Get clear on what you like, what you want, and how to plan your path to a satisfying new job!



70 page pdf e-book with 4 "Road Maps" to guide you with ideas, resources, and exercises:



  • Pack & Purge: explore and evaluate your past positions, and what stays/goes now
  • Choose Your Transfer Tickets:  how to use existing job skills in a new way 
  • Write Your Own Itinerary: get clear on your ideal job change journey "trip"
  • Map Your Quest:  plan your new job search journey 


This guide grew organically over the years of helping other job changers find new work.



You ALSO get pdf guides:  
Networking: Get the Word Out & tips and Resume Critique samples & tips guide.



-----------------



2) STANDARD GIG = Basic gig + detailed, I will personally review YOUR Resume ( a critique) 

I'll give you detailed, specific, individualized input (+ standard feedback on format, style and other basic considerations).



-----------------



3) PREMIUM GIG =
Standard gig + 1 hour phone coaching call with me. We'll discuss whatever you'd like about your career change + mp4 call recording.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like the road map and hope it takes me someplace far away from where I am currently. :)

Seller's Response:

Very quick delivery

:

Super. Very clear and listed exactly what I need to succeed . Looking forward to doing business with this seller soon again! Thanks Shannon

:

Thrilled to hear the CCG was what you needed! It means so much to me that my e-guides and services help job seekers. Thanks so much and I'm excited to keep working with you!

:

Seller was quick and communicated effectively. I'll do business with her again. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment