Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Prepare You For Management Consulting Recruiting











About:

I can help you prepare for interviews at top consulting firms. I can work as a career coach, resume reviewer, cover letter editor, and case interview practice partner. 

Reviews


:

He has helped me with case interviews. Thanks!

:

Dennis's work helped me to get an offer at BCG, which was my first option. His advice as a consultant was essential not only to see my most important weaknesses but also to improve in an effective way. I recommend Dennis advice 100% for those targeting MBB

:

Dennis was extremely helpful in my recruitment process for McKinsey and Bain. Dennis explained the MBB role, ran practice case interviews with me, coached me both on structure of case interviews and softer interview skills, connected me to other people who would coach me on case interviews and connected me to people / resources at McKinsey and Bain that could coach me too or talk to me about their roles. During the process, he was a constant sounding board and source of confidence and encouragement. I received offers at McKinsey and Bain and ended up accepting my Bain offer. Thank you Dennis for all of your help!

:

Dennis was thorough and diligent in his feedback. He helped me focus on generalizable ways of thinking that enabled me to do well in all case-types. Thoughtful and generous with his time, Dennis was strongly beneficial in my case prep, and I would recommend working with him to anyone interested in better preparing for case interviews.

:

When people ask me how I got my offer at BCG, the first thing that I do is direct them to Dennis! Without his help, I would never have been able to solve cases like a real pro. His experience as an interviewer and consultant has given him the exact skills he needs to coach people directly into success. His deep understanding in what consultants are really looking for in a candidate make him stand out amongst every person that I cased with. Training with him makes you so confident that you eventually end up enjoying the real interviews, both the case and the fit part.




No comments:

Post a Comment