Monday, January 20, 2020

Review Your Resume Or CV











About:

*** Please read before buying the Gig ***

As an HR Management Professional, I possess an eye for detail and years of expertise in scrutinizing Resume’s/CV's for various positions. I have guided numerous job seekers on their Resumes/CV's and have been successful in marketing candidates for positions they wish to apply for.

I will review, edit or create a Resume/CV for you which will set you apart from your adversaries applying for the same position. All Resume's/CV's will be created keeping in line with current industry recruitment trends.

On completion, I am open to any feedback and modifications that you may require to be made at no extra fee.

Pointers:

  •  Before you do buy my gig, please do message me with details of your requirements. If it is my capacity, I will take on the order.

  •  Please do convey the urgency of the order so I know if the deadline is achievable. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick turnaround. Appreciate the work

Seller's Response:

Good buyer!!

Seller's Response:

She is awesome, professional, very respectful and delivers on time!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great work. The job was completely quickly and successfully. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment