Monday, January 20, 2020

Design An Infographic Resume, CV In 24 Hrs











About:

**THE RESUME IS MADE IN POWERPOINT AND ANYONE CAN EASILY EDIT IT THEMSELVES**



All my buyers love this unique thing and that's why my gig has a Top Rating! 




I will convert your existing resume into an eye catching Infographic Resume! You can use my templates or share any design that you find online and like, I will make your resume based on it. Satisfaction guaranteed! 



Basically I offer 3 options 



a) I can design one based on your current Word resume

b) You can share images of ANY infographic resume template that you find online. Based on that I can make a similar resume for you.

c) You can pick and choose the parts you like from multiple sources and I'll work around those. (most buyers prefer this option)



PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE TO SEE A LOT MORE SAMPLE RESUMES 



3 packages are available for you to choose from. In addition to that I can also provide a cover letter on the same template.



Any other customized order that you have? Just ask! 



    Please drop me a message and discuss before placing your order! Its really Helpful :)

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    This seller has been great to work with. I have asked for many modifications and even shared the editable file for free given some of the time crunches on his side.

    Seller's Response:

    Great job!

    :

    Excellent seller!! Really has the talent for designing. Understood my needs very well and was helpful and cooperative in making the edits. Provided valuable suggestions how to make my resume better. Really happy with the finished product. Would highly recommend!! :) :)

    :

    Unfortunately, working with Umernaeem15 was like pulling teeth without the anesthesia. It was not a good experience. He was very uncommunicative and lazy with my requirements. Though he appears to have the skills he is nonchalant about meeting client needs.

    :

    Buyers order was special and different from the normal type of orders I do. Buyer is well aware of that. It required extra work on my behalf and extra time. Buyer should realize this is online work and not everyone is in the same time zone. Totally unjustified rating. And all my other reviews prove it. She's just ruining my 2 year rating.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment