Sunday, January 19, 2020

Write Curriculum Vitae Resume And Cover Letter For You











About:

Welcome to my Gig on Fiverr

Writing style best described as relaxed, engaging and well researched. A broad range of topics are covered from reviews to informative copy. Content is light and easy to read. 

I can create writel articles (blog style)

Formal Content (business/professional tone, complex/industry specific terminology)

Structured Articles (specific formats, copy requirements)

I specialize in business/professional oriented content including research projects, tertiary level copy and APA referencing. 

Services include unique article creation, edits/proofreading, rewrites, extra words. Content is checked for spelling, grammar and copy-writing issues. 

If you require specific content, please describe what you are looking for in terms of the format (number of paragraphs, heading and subtitles) and tone - formal, promotional, casual, personalized, please contact me for a sample. 

I will do my best to deliver quality content according to your requirement

 This Gig also offers RESEARCH ON ANY GENERAL TOPIC.

My writings and research will stick to the instructions of your project. You are guaranteed the best value and satisfaction. 




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment