Thursday, January 16, 2020

Provide Personalised Post Audit And Accounting Career Coaching Packages











About:

With our Coaching, our goal is to prepare you and encourage you to make the leap for life outside of the traditional Accounting & Audit space.

You can land high-paying, high-powered strategic & commercial roles where you can have a big impact, earn money more efficiently and liberate yourself from being just “the accountant” or “the finance guy/girl”.

We’ve been where you are, have tried-and-tested experience in getting many of the roles you’re thinking about, and can help you forge your swift exit.

“After working with the Co-Founders through the Pro package, I’ve nailed a job I never thought I could get. I landed an M&A role in a completely new sector to my previous experience and have literally doubled my salary. Unbelievable!”

– Audit, Non-Big 4

“I bought the Essentials package. It’s now so clear to me what skills gaps I need to build for my CV in the future but also how to use my Cover Letters to get noticed right now. I previously applied to everything and anything without any success but with the advice and support from TheSwiftExit team I secured multiple interviews within FP&A and Management Accounting.”

– Accounts Control & Bookkeeping, SME

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment