Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Help You Prepare For That Next Big Interview











About:

Hey there,

Are you just starting out your career? Recent graduate looking to break into the workforce? A coordinator or manager looking to take that next big step? Do you have an upcoming interview that you need help prepping for?

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above, and are looking for support - then you should be proud of yourself. It's obvious that you take your career seriously and understand the importance of asking for help.

I've been working in Toronto/GTA for over a decade now and throughout my career have interviewed over 100 people. I've also personally held multiple roles across various organizations achieving promotions at each company along the way.

Through this experience, I know the value of being properly prepped for an interview and the value of a great resume.

If you're looking for support in either of these areas, reach out! I prefer to do in-person meetings rather than some of these completely online resume builders/reviews so that we can work on your resume together and I can explain the rationale of my recommendations.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment