Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Provide Professional Resume Writing Service 48Hours











About:

Having a Hard Time Writing Your Resume or Getting Result?



You are not alone. Most job seekers feel the resume they create lacks impact and fails to make a memorable first impression.



My experience makes all the difference with over 7 years; I have been helping my clients reach the Top 5% of job applications. I strive to assist career seekers to obtain gainful employment by developing high-caliber resumes.

Why do clients consistently prefer my service?



  • I have earned an increased 97% Customer Satisfaction Rate.
  • My clients value the personal time and attention and the brand-driven tailored resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles they receive.



What you get:

  • Full rewrite and edit your ENTIRE resume/CV - All content/jobs, grammar, flow, syntax and complete keyword optimization for ATS.
  • Powerful Pro-Bio - Intro to immediately grab attention on your resume/CV.
  • An Optimized cover letter tailored to you and easily editable for any job you apply to in the future.
  • Eye-catching LinkedIn content primed for the 'full read,' ensuring you get noticed and leave an impression.


I stand behind the quality of my work. Let's Get Started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was late in delivery and the document wasn't formatted well at all. Didn't do the changes I had asked for or justified why certain edits were made.

Seller's Response:

Resume had good design and the summary was good. Needs to work on communication skills. Paid for premium - turnover was 7 days. First submitted sub-par work before requesting extension. Overall: Decent. But, please extend your listed turnover times because 2 days is obviously not enough time for you.

:

Thanks for your feedback i will work on that thanks.

:

Great! easy process and happy with the result. very happy I will surely recommend!!!

:

Outstanding service!!




No comments:

Post a Comment