Monday, January 13, 2020

Create A Glowing, Custom Resume











About:

*Fiverr accepts PayPal!



I will create, edit, and polish a custom resume for YOU!


Per your request in the order, I will:

- Re-format and add any layout changes tailored to YOU and your area of focus

- Thoroughly review and edit of your resume from top-to-bottom

- Keywords and phrasing revisions (based on latest HR system search engine trends)

- Overall cleanup



If you would prefer a custom package that offers more, feel free to send a message and I will be happy to accommodate!


Other Relevant Offers:
  • Career Decision & Job Application Handbook: https://bit.ly/2yGRJfd
  • Job Interview Toolkit: https://bit.ly/2tk04Qx
  • I will conduct a 45 min. live mock interview: https://bit.ly/2tjGEeN


I
am a Career Consultant and Professional Interview Coach, with substantial experience helping people get hired. Using knowledge from a professional background in Management Consulting, Healthcare, and working with large and small businesses, I've helped hundreds of people find and secure their dream job. Whether you need support in interview prep or writing an attractive resume, I can provide the support you need.



Reviews


:

My resume was in shambles until I had Askbetsy check it out. This is one of those gigs that I was really hesitant to try because I just didn’t know what the quality of service would be. I am really glad that I took a risk; askbetsy made my resume more clear, concise, and ultimately shows the best side of me. I would definitely do this again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment