Thursday, January 9, 2020

Coach You To Massively Master Interviews











About:

  • I know you have what it takes because you're seeking it. Great job! Now, pass me the torch so I can show you the light. You need someone that provides you quality advice, direction, influence, and inspiration to achieve your BEST. I will dedicate my time to you in ways no one ever has. I work under massive amounts of action through the 10X RULE along with a highly successful self education plan I call the 5/25/50 Rule. Stop your search and do yourself a favor...SEND ME A MESSAGE. Take time out of the equation and hire me to personally mentor & coach you on how to successfully sell yourself in an interview.
  • Everything in life is a sale, and everything you want is a commission. Allow me to help massively increase your chances of getting the sale by getting the job from the interview. What you're getting paid everyday is a result of what you know or don't know. Invest in intelligence and put your seat belt on for this one!




  • EFFECTIVE SERVICES:
  • Mastering Interviewee
  • MASSIVE Action Plans
  • Content Plans (Ideas)
  • Strategy Tailored Coaching Calls
  • Dominating Your Questions
  • FULL WEEK MENTORING




  • BUSINESS COACHING: 
    https://www.fiverr.com/addison_watson/scale-your-business-with-massive-actions

    Reviews


    : : : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment