Thursday, January 9, 2020

Clean Attractive Resume Design,Cv Design











About:

I will Create Professional Attractive RESUME Design or CV  Design


A4 or US Letter size..!
Professional, Modern & Attractive design..!
Cover Letter TEMPLATE..!
Print-ready files..!
Unlimited revision..!





i am a professional graphic designer with 2 years of experience in graphic design field. If you want to get your dream job you need to attractive and professional resume or CV design. I can create it for you. Because I know exactly how to create it.


HOW THIS GIG WORK


1) Please message me first
2) Then we can discuss your design
3) I'll create & send your resume/cv
4) You'll revise it
5) Then send final files to you.


REQUIRED THINGS to START THIS GIG


1) Current Resume, CV or details in MS Word or PDF file
2) Your image (must be professional & high resolution)
3) Color scheme


Please CONTACT ME for any requests and i will reply you as soon as possible

........ ORDER NOW.......

THANK YOU



Reviews


:

Thank you priya

:

Great job again

:

She took too long to answer me and so the order was completed automatically. The quality was really low. Would need to redo the work.

:

She is very dependable, and she also knows what to do!!! I highly recommend her services.

:

It Great working with Priya. She promptly responded and worked on all revisions as requested and her work was just outstanding in my resume design.




No comments:

Post a Comment