Monday, January 13, 2020

Mock Interviews For Residency And Medical School











About:

Interviewing for Residency or Medical School can be quite daunting and a bit stressful. Trust me I KNOW THE FEELING!  I have been in your shoes and had to figure everything out on my own. But have no fear, because Dr. Sadiqi is here! :-) 



I am a Resident Physician in California. I mentor pre-med, medical students, and Residents. I offer sessions for Mock-interviews, Multiple Mini interviews, review personal statement and CV, answer any questions you may have regarding applying to Residency or Medical School. I have several years of experience working with pre-med, medical students as well as Residents and have been on the interview panel for both medical school and Residency. 



What You Get From Our Session: 
Multi question mock interview with personalized coaching and feedback on your answers. Top interview questions asked. Key questions to ask at the end of your interview. Follow me on instagram for tips and additional advice: @Doctor. Sadiqi, check out my YouTube Channel @Dr. Arzoo Sadiqi for free educational videos to help during medical school and residency. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Interview Prep is an exciting and daunting time. My fiance purchased this gig for me, and I am so glad that he did. Dr. Sadiqi is someone who has been through the process recently and has a true passion for helping others makes a world of a difference. She provided very detailed feedback after my mock interview (for which she even went overtime just to make sure she did not miss any important information). The whole experience was very helpful and encouraging. Definitely left me feeling more confident.

Seller's Response:

Dr. Sadiqi was amazing. She asked very pertinent questions and was able to give great feedback that really helped my son. He feels much more confident going into his interview and I am sure he will ace it! She also spent some extra time to give him other tips that we would have never known had we not purchased this gig. Highly, highly recommended!

:

100% worth every penny. Dr. Sadiqi gives valuable advice and goes above-and-beyond by every measure. I feel ready to knock this interview out-of-the-park. Very insightful and motivating prep session.

:

Thank you Jason! You did so well! Best of luck, I know you are going to do great.

:

I purchased this for my girlfriend so she could practice her interview skills and she enjoyed it! The experience was super easy with setting a date and joining through zoom. During the mock interview, Dr. Sadiqi provided some valuable tips and insight to help my girlfriend reach her maximum interviewing potential!




No comments:

Post a Comment