Friday, January 10, 2020

Be Your Cima Certificate Level Study Study Partner











About:

Are you a CIMA Certificate level student struggling to study consistently? Do you find it hard to manage your time with competing priorities like work or life in general?



I will help you set a study plan that works, share study resources and keep you motivated towards your qualification. 



I have completed the CIMA Certificate level so I know what it takes. I will:

  • show you all my tips and tricks to pass each exam the first time (like I did!)
  • share study resources with you
  • create a study plan that suits you
  • give you comparison on study options that fits within your budget




Note: Before placing any order, contact me via message to discuss the details or any questions. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment